According to Merriam-Webster, sexy is defined as: 1) sexually suggestive or stimulating: erotic, 2) generally attractive or interesting: appealing, 3) exciting, appealing, intriguing or 4) fashionable, trendy (informal)
Sexy can mean many things to different people and be expressed in various ways. Yet, how many of us remember or know just how attractive, interesting, stimulating or trendy we really are? Maybe, we need a little reminder!
There are ways to discover (or rediscover) the power of sexy and they all can boost and enhance our lives.
Listed below are just a few:
Discover the power of feeling attractive in your skin:
- Feel good in your clothes, no matter what you wear
- Love or perfect your walk, (heels or flats, sneakers or dress shoes, you still have swag)
- Laugh like you mean it. Laughter in itself is sexy and is good for you.
Discover the power of knowing you’re interesting:
- Know that people listen when you speak about your passions, your hobbies, your dreams
- Know that your opinion matters and compassion goes a long way
- Remember that you bring something to the table that no one else can
Discover the power of knowing you excite others:
- Remember to work the room, exude confidence, own amazing.
- Remember that your attitude is magnetic, (is he or she watching your every move?)
- Remember that you slay, with minimal effort.
Discovering the power of sexy is a kick-ass goal and no matter where you are in life, it’s never too late to achieve it. Booking a boudoir photo shoot is the next step in going for complete happiness. Like a pair of red stilettos, being happy with who we are never goes out of style.