During Covid-19: Staying Sexy, Healthy And Safe
It’s no doubt that Covid-19 has throw us all for a loop, but we’re back and with a renewed spirit and dedication. We reopened with excitement and with the safety of our clients and employees as priority one. So, there are a few things we’re doing differently that will keep us all safe!
- Our photographer and staff is fully vaccinated. However, if our clients feel more comfortable with us wearing a mask during your shoot, that’s no problem! We’re all trying to find our way through it all. Besides, it not only protects you, it protects us. Hand sanitizer will always be available in the event that soap and water are not. Cleaning supplies, and disinfectants will be used on equipment, props and surroundings. Upon arrival, client temperatures will be taken with a touch-free thermometer.
- A day or two before your appointment we will check in with you to ask a few, but very important questions that can keep us all safe. Questions such as if you’ve been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, do you have a fever or have you been quarantined will be asked to ensure we’re all safe. In the event, you answer yes to any question, we will reschedule your appointment.
- In the event, an appointment such as a birthday celebration, corporate event or another type of gathering is required, please note the number of attendees and the type of venue will be a deciding factor in our accepting the booking. Details must be discussed with us.
- A waiver of liability will be required at the time you book your appointment. This protects us all.
- Glimpse PhotographyNJ has always kept our clients top of mind to ensure their experience with us is enjoyable, memorable and fun! Our commitment has not changed because of Covid-19. It’s been strengthened.